St David’s College is looking to recruit a Catering Assistant to work within the catering department. The key responsibilities would be ensuring the kitchen is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and complying with all company health and safety policies and procedures, some occasional preparing of food for the chef. Reliability, flexibility and punctuality with good communication skills are also key requirements. Previous experience of working with children is also desirable. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants a secure job with great job satisfaction, all meals provided on duty and all uniform provided.
Responsible For: Assisting the catering department to a high standard
Responsible to: Catering Manager
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To ensure the kitchen is kept clean at all times and the right chemicals are used for the right job
- To ensure all jobs handed out by chefs are done and to a high standard before leaving
- Any food prep work is done to the standard the chef has demonstrated
- Ensure that the station you work at is left to the standard and all jobs are completed before finishing your shift
- All dispensers are topped up and full for the next shift
All members of the Staff agree to:
- Promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young persons for who you are responsible and with whom you come into contact.
Start date: September 2022
Please return all applications to Rachel Roberts firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you haven't had a reply from your application after 30 days from the closing date assume you haven't been successful.